Test Analysis |
Correlation Analysis |
Source Code | License
Assessment Analysis is a web-based program (CGI script) that helps teachers
analyze test results, perform correlational analysis, and do factor analysis.
The Assessment Analysis suite includes the following set of tools:
- Test Analysis. This tool is used to analyze pre and
post test data.
- T Test
- Normalized Gain (Individual and Class)
- Effect Size
- Standard Deviation
- Item Difficulty
- Point-Biserial Coefficient
- Correlation analysis. This tool is used to calculate correlation
coefficients between any number of measures; level of significance is
- Factor analysis. This tool is used to analyze the factor structure
underlying a test.
The links below can be used to access each tool. Help
can be found in the documentation or by following the link from the
Assessment Analysis is open-source. You may download the code and modify it in accordance
with the GNU General Public License.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation
under Grant No. 9952323. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily
reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.